Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Goodbye and a Hello!


Paula R. here.  January will mark the one year since I've started writing posts for the group blog.  And it's been mostly fun, although a bit of work.  January is also when my one and only child will be turning three.  She hasn't wanted to be worn very much at all since turning two.  She's fierce, independent and will not be contained!  I'll also be moving from Colorado, likely sometime within the next month, so come January, the blog is officially out of my hands.  I do have a few post that are still in the works; I'll likely be giving them to Jillian D. to put up for me, but overall, my stint here is just about over and this is my one month's notice!  


Lauren B. has already started stepping up to contribute posts.  We also have a few other members who will likely be chipping in here and there.  For those of you who have yet to meet Lauren, here is her bio below:


My name is Lauren and I have a 7 month old son, Jacob. My husband, Justin, and I are originally from Southern California. We have been married a little over 8 years and moved to Colorado Springs 3 years ago after he finished his army career. Before I was a stay at home mom, I was teaching German on Fort Carson at the Special Forces Language School. I love to try new recipes, do crafty things, spend time outdoors on Colorado trails and get to know other mommas who are in the wonderful thick of it! I look forward to getting to know all of you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment